Powered By Blogger

Monday, 1 March 2010

Red Bag goes travelling ( ... sillier than a garden gnome ... but the bag really did go thousands of miles ... )

I love the way Mary has made the picture of me and the bag resting in her last post. Kind of dreamy.  I have to confess I had a bit of a 'thing' about the red bag last year.








As well as resting in Morro Bay, it travelled to Big Sur and stayed with me and Mary in Deejuns.  Here it is enjoying a rest on its own in my bed in our lovely Deejuns' room - called the "Van Gogh" room.
It looked good against many things ... including white tulips.  And even on a Litter bin (that's trash in American).   But now - seeing Mary's photo of me and the bag in Morro Bay - I know the obsession has passed.  That bag is confined to a cupboard. Just coming out for a  'weekend' away.  Obsessions can seem pretty daft - when they have passed.  But as well loving water and reflections ... colour too ...
... (I'm think I've got to do a colour 'tour' when I do a blog soon on pics of Morro Bay.  Thank you for taking me to Morro Bay and Big Sur Mary xx)

1 comment: